Driving Schools In Sacramento
Pacific High School, a local private high school offers driver education classes to all high school students through its Cal-Driver-Ed program.
California Driver Training is a Driving School offers behind the wheel driver training classes. Their Sacramento office covers Sacramento, Placer, El Dorado and Yolo Counties. They will pick the student up at your home and drop them back off after the lesson.
If you already have your license but recieved a traffic ticket, you need to attend traffic school, we recommend American Traffic Schools.
Professional driver trainers play a major role in ensuring you are a safe motorist, as the initial skills you acquire will shape your driving habits for the rest of your life.
- Driver trainers understand the importance you place on gaining your licence.
- A properly trained teacher realises that you are an individual.
- The trainer will assess your needs and abilities on your first lesson and develop a teaching plan to suit your needs.
- Modern dual-controlled vehicles are used and checked every 12 months by government inspectors to ensure they are maintained in a safe and roadworthy condition.
- In most areas lessons may be taken before or after work and some trainers work on Sundays.
- Rates are very competitive and lessons run for a prescribed length of time.
- Licensed drivers wanting to update their driving skills are encouraged to seek the assistance of a driver trainer who will tailor a course to suit their needs.
Engaging a professional driver trainer ensures that your trainer has:
Your driver trainer can explain and teach:
- an above average driving ability;
- an effective method of instruction;
- an ability to impart knowledge of the relevant subjects in a manner you can understand and retain;
- a method of assessing your progress; and
- a knowledge of accepted systems of driving and vehicle control.
- the traffic rules and the reasons for them ;
- vehicle control and basic mechanical concepts;
- defensive driving techniques and attitudes; and
- more advanced driving skills.